From Hwy 12, just south of Erskine on Hwy 835. Lake is on both sides of road. Park on Twp Rd 38-5A.
The Red Deer River Naturalists are not liable for any injury or damage whatsoever caused to yourself or others by using this guide.
- ~ Use discretion when venturing into natural habitat.
- ~ Do not trespass on private land.
- ~ Some sites allow livestock grazing.
- ~ Some sites allow hunting.
- ~ Some sites in western regions are in bear/cougar habitat. Take all necessary precautions.
More birds will be seen in the spring and summer seasons but all locations will have some winter birds. Typical and common species can be expected for each habitat described. Large deep lakes typically attract migrating waterfowl (ducks, swans, and geese).